Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday (work week ends today!)

Hello Again! Well today was thursday, but actually it ends our work week. We work Sunday-Thursday. I have been working with 3 girls mostly this week that have more severe behaviors and am making progress. One of the girls runs very fast and is a rather large girl... so now we have two of the male nurses with us to catch her :). I am helping the staff learn when to reinforce behaviors and when to ignore. I am also working with a girl to begin using sounds. Today she said "beh" and "Ckk" for the first time! hooray!! Next week I will start working with another little boy that runs away. It was a good week and I think I have made some wonderful new friends.

Tonight we went to the Market and shopped. Actually before that we went to the IMAX and watched "journey to Mecca". I found several scarves at the market and we ate hummus, fries, and bread. The market is huge with many venders and tons of people. I will take pictures of the market tomorrow.

Friday is church day here so in the morning I will go to church and then we will have a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment