Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Farewell




Today was my last day at the center. I worked with the 4 kids one last time and reminded the teachers of the procedures I had been working on. It was sad to say goodbye to my friends and they would like for me to come back soon. One little boy learned to request "bubbles" "toast" and "croissant" this week independently! Hooray! This week I will sumbit a report to the center on each child I worked with and their progress over two weeks. Last night we went to the Kuwait towers and to picnic at the Marina Mall and beach. It was a very nice park in downtown. After school today we ate at a great resturant by the water. The Payne's daughter and I will be flying back together tonight... she is coming to Columbia for a visit. Tonight I go to the airport and my flight leaves at midnight. Thanks for reading my blog... more picture when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. danielle you are too cool!!! what a great experience i am sure you not only loved the travel . . . but i also suspect that you had a significant influence on the people that you met there just like the influence you have on people you meet and know here in the states . . .

    ya! God . . .

    cousin david . . .

    ReplyDelete