Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday in Kuwait

Hello again!
It is Sunday night here and today was the first day of the work week. Today was my first day at the center. Unfortunately I can't take pictures at the center, but I'll try to get some before the 2 weeks is up. I observed two girls that I will work with one on one. It was great seeing the way the center approaches Autism and how to work with the children. I attended their "assembly" time where all the students gather in groups for singing, signing, and activities... this was great! After school we walked around the neighborhood near the apartment to buy bread... I got to see a few shops and a market. In the pictures: Lots of stray cats, bread making, bread buying, a bus, a house with a tent (where the workers live until the house is built!)

1 comment:

  1. Cool to see your pics! Keep on blogging, it is fun to see what it's like there. Your apartment seems to have a nice view. Anyway, take care!

    ReplyDelete